Wave’s Aphex Vintage Aural Exciter plugin is a must-have for any producer, especially those with a quality sound. It’s perfect for mastering and making music that sounds old-school. This plugin is designed to emulate the sound of analogue machines such as tape R/C converters, tube circuitry, and vacuum tubes.
Melodyne is a software application for pitch correction, which is built by Celemony. If…
Manipulate your vocals in real time for the most popular sounds in hip hop,…
I wanna talk about this zero latency master buss compressor from Waves Plugins. This…
Clarity Vx and Clarity Vx Pro are both plugins for Audio Mastering. The only difference is that the Clarity Vx pro includes a high-quality interface and four extra files-in-one design. This expansive design allows for convenience, ease of use, and more flexibility when editing audio files.
Waves Plugins is a global company with headquarters in the Netherlands who have offices and distribution partners worldwide. Waves Plugins was founded by former ProTools employees Rick DeJongh in 1995 and Scott Dorsey in 1997. The two were recruited after meeting on a ProTools tour of Europe.
The Waves Plugin company’s goal is to make Waves plugins as affordable and accessible as possible, thus giving users the tools they need to produce music and professional audio without breaking the bank. Waves offer a complete selection of audio plugins for professional, consumer, and amateur use in fields as diverse as sound design, music production, post-production & broadcast.
The Best Waves Plugins
Wouldn’t you rather have the best of the best? With BPM and CPU usage in mind, these are some of the best waves plugins VSTs. Some might be free, some might not be. But they’re guaranteed to be awesome!
1. Brauer Motion: A reverb plugin with a three dimensional field that can transform any soundscape into something richer and more complex than before.
2. AudioBoxIn: A noise reduction plugin that is great for live concerts or noisy recordings with its ability to remove various noises quickly without compromising on sound quality.
3. Maag EQ4: This equalizer was designed after the analog EQs of SSL consoles for use in the most demanding commercial applications.
4. C1 Compressor: It does a brilliant job at boosting your sounds and aiding the bass and low-mids, as well as efficiently compressing less important parts of your mix.
5. C4 Multiband Compressor: Recommended for recording vocals, this plugin lets you adjust the frequency ranges you want to focus on, helping you to compress your tracks with extreme precision.